The project does an analysis of SSH communication between a SSH client and a SSH server. The SSH client is putty and SSH server is a Cisco router. The TCP communication channels are explained with details on the different types of messages and key derivation
process in SSH communication. Wireshark files are used for supporting the findings.
Report format: PPT
No of Slides : 15
2. Lab topology diagram.
3. Wireshark analysis.
4. Wireshark analysis of TCP 3 way handshake in SSH.
5. SSH Analysis (Protocol version, Key exchange Init messages, Client to Server Key exchange messages, Server to Client Key exchange messages).
6. Diffie Hellman key derivation (DH message from client to server and server to client).
7. Data transfer.
Price : $5 / Rs 250
How to buy the report
1. Click on the Add to Cart Button (Below) and make the payment with PayPal
2. On succesfull payment, the report would be downloaded immediately and you would also receive a copy of the download link in your email.
If PayPal is not supported in your country, email us for alternative payment modes for purchasing the report – Click here to Email
Custom Project Help – Click Here
Click here to view the project report list