Project Scope: A study on WEP Security for 802.11 access points and the security vulnerabilities associated with it. Understand tools and real time attacks on WEP based infrastructure.
Sample project Study areas:
1. Identify the security limitation of CSMA/CA protocol on Access points
2. Identify how hackers exploit the security limitation of CSMA/CA protocol
3. Understand the process of WEP encryption and decryption.
4. Identify the weakness in the WEP protocol
5. Common tools which are used to perform the attacks and their working methodlogy.
6. Migrating to RSNA as mitigation against WEP attack
Final year project topics Click here