The Python network automation course for network and IT engineers teaches how to perform network scripting and code your own network scripts and tools using Python and Scapy for different areas like network engineering, network scanning, penetration testing , Protocol testing and packet crafting.
Details of projects included in the course
Total Projects- 6
Projects with Video Tutorials of Source Code & demonstration
1. TCP Syn Sender – A program which sends custom tcp syn packet
2. Mac Spoofer – A program which spoofs the mac-address
3. UDP Packet Injector – A program which sends custom UDP packets
4. IP Scanner Tool – A Program which scans the IP addresses on the network
5. Lan Speed Testing Tool – A program which tests speed on the LAN network.
6. Mac Finder Tool – A program which finds the mac-address of an IP address on the network.
Starting from the fundamentals of packet crafting , the course explains how to craft packets with Scapy and how to integrate and automate it with Python to write your own network programs and tools. The course uses examples and projects where the actual working of the scripts along with detailed explanation of the code is provided.
Sample Video lesson