In this project, the need for a VPN tunnel and the design requirement analysis is performed. Pre-configuration guidelines for VPN tunnel between two offices are documented. IPSEC components which provide security to the data along with a TCP/IP analysis of
IPSEC applied data is detailed with diagrams. IPSEC tunnelling with Cisco routers along with the necessary configurations and lab setup procedure is provided. The concepts of IPSEC split tunnelling and how it resolves internet access issues is documented.
Report format – PDF
Pages – 15
1. The necessity of a tunnel
2. Design requirement analysis for the tunnel
3. IPSEC Components
4. IPSEC protocols
5. IPSEC Tunnel creation.
6. TCP/IP analysis before and after applying IPSEC
7. IPSEC Tunnel deployment and configuration in a Lab with Cisco routers and topology diagram.
8. Setup Guide
9. Tunnel configuration (Actual configuration on Cisco routers)
Price – $20
<Click on the Add to Cart button to buy and download the report with paypal.
Paypal unsupported countries
The Add to Cart option does not work in countries where paypal is not supported. Please send us an email with the project title and your country of residence to buy the report. We shall inform you on alternative modes of payment Click to Email