An enterprise has a main branch which is located in United States and 4 branches located at different locations across the World. Each location has 80 users each. The main location has a server which has is required to be accessed by all users in the other locations. The network 172.16.0.0/16 is to be subnetted for the required number of networks and used in the network design.
1. Network Design strategy
2. TCP/IP Subnetted networks for each location
3. TCP/IP addresses table for main and branch location with details of IP addresses, subnet masks and default gateway for PC’s, Routers.
4. TCP/IP addresses for router interfaces.
5. Hardware (Routers, Switches ) with quantity (Cisco)
6. Topology Diagram with IP address.
Buy the report for the solution
1. Project Scope
2. Network requirements
3. Network Design strategy
4. Hardware quantity analysis (Main and branch locations)
5. TCP/IP Subnet Design
6. TCP/IP Design and Table for Main Location (LAN, WAN)
7. TCP/IP Design and Table for all branch locations (LAN, WAN)
8. Topology diagram with IP addressing.
Report format – PDF
Pages – 9
Price – $25
Buy and Download with PayPal or credit card on PayPal website using the Add to Cart button
The report would be downloaded automatically and you would also receive the download link in the email used for payment.
Customers based in India – Kindly Email Us to buy the report.