An organization is planning to link up the main and branch office with Cisco VPN routers. Users in the main and branch office uses the network address 192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.2.0/24. After the VPN deployment , the computers in the different offices should be able
to access (ping) each other. As a proof of concept, a lab is setup where the VPN design is practically demonstrated by connecting Cisco routers in a point to point fashion using a DTE-DCE Cable. Networks are setup on the routers to create a main and branch office scenario with computers. Necessary configurations are identified on the router to setup the VPN tunnel for the computers to ping each other.
Project Type: Practical demonstration
Hardware and Software
1. Computers ( 2nos)
2. Cisco 2611 XM and Cisco 1751 router ( 2nos) (Any Cisco routers which support IPSEC would suffice)
3. Switches ( 2 nos)
4. DTE-DCE Cable
Buy the report for the solution – Details provided below.
1. Network topology diagram to setup the lab.
2. Interface configuration on the routers.
3. VPN configuration on the routers with explanations.
4. Routing configuration for VPN communication.
5. Configurations required on hosts for communicating using the VPN tunnel
Report Format: PDF
Price : $10
Click on the Add to Cart button to buy and download the report with paypal.
Paypal unsupported countries
The Add to Cart option does not work in countries where paypal is not supported. Please send us an email with the project title and your country of residence to buy the report. We shall inform you on alternative modes of payment Click to Email
Click here to view more projects
Final year project topics Click here