A campus network has to be designed for a college. The campus network topology diagram is as shown below. There are 100 users in the college, 30 users in the main building, 30 users in bldg 1, and 40 users in bldg 2. Every building has a lobby which is 200 sqft open space, where wireless access to the network is required. Only authorized personal should have access to the wireless network.
The distance between bldg 1 and the main building is 300 mtrs. The distance between bldg 2 and the main building is 90 mtrs. The distance between bldg 1 and bldg 2 is 70 mtrs. A high speed cable internet connection is available in the main building which needs to be shared among the users.
The necessary equipments and appropriate topology required for the campus network design along with the IP address schema, IP address management, secure wireless access, internet sharing, features and services should be worked out. A bill of material should be included with products from Microsoft, Cisco, D-LINK or Netgear with appropriate quantity which can be used for setting up of the campus infrastructure.
Buy the solution report. Details provided below.
Report format – PDF
Pages – 5
1. Project scope
2. Campus diagram
3. Network requirement analysis (Understanding the hardware and quantity required to setup the network)
4. Network diagram with appropriate components (Includes the make and model number of required hardware)
5. Network and system integration methodology
6. IP network design guidelines (Guidelines for IP address management and usage on the network)
7. Features and Services ( The services and features required to be setup and configured on the identified hardware for the solution to work)
8. Bill of material (Includes equipment, model and quantity)
Buy & Download the network design and administration project bundle to get access to the report