A VPN network design proposal for an organization with different branches
An organization has three offices. The main office is in California in USA, one branch office in London in UK and the second branch office in Bangalore, in India. The main office has an Email server and File server. The following are the requirements.
1. All the three offices should be interconnected with each other using VPN technology.
2. The users at all the location should be able to access the email and file server.
3. Users at all the locations should have access to internet, and should not be routed through the VPN network.
4. Appliances like routers to setup the network.
5. Identify additional requirements like public ip addresses, internet connections etc.
6. Identify the IP network schema for all the locations.
7. Identify the methodology to route internet traffic separately and not through the tunnel.
Buy the solution report – Details below
4.Network Infrastructure analysis
6.Network and System integration plan
7.IP network design
8.TCP/IP network design for LAN users
9.Router configuration tips
10.Hardware and Software
Report format – PDF
Pages – 4
Price – $15
How to Buy the Report
Click on the Add to Cart button and make the payment with a PayPal account or credit card on PayPal website.
The report would be downloaded immediately after successful payment and you would also receive a copy of the report in your email used for payment.
Click on the below image to buy from Amazon.
If PayPal is not supported in your country, email us for alternative payment modes for purchasing the report – Click here to Email
Click here to view the project report list
Custom Project Help – Click Here