Project Scope: This projects studies the functionality of DHCP protocol and real time analysis using protocol analyzers. The project explores in detail the vulnerabilities, attacks and mitigation for DHCP applications.
Sample project study areas:
1. Packet level analysis of DHCP protocol
2. Generic design issues with DHCP protocol
3. Exploiting design vulnerability.
4. Types of attacks – DHCP Starvation, Rogue DHCP servers etc
5. Understand the design of various types of DHCP attacks.
Want a report or online training on the project ? – Click Here