A networking career consist of many paths.
1. Network and Systems engineering – In this career path, you would understand how to design , configure and troubleshoot networks.
2. Network Security testing – In this career path, you would be required to perform tests which would validate the security of network to industry standard specification.
3. Network protocol testing – In this career path, you would test protocols and features on a product or an application and verify it’s functionality.
In our project based training program, you select your career path , and we would provide online training with industry oriented projects based on your career path. This method of learning would help you to gain industry experience after your course. All the courses would begin with our network fundamentals course.
1. You have work experience when you complete your Bachelors/Masters/ Certification courses
2. Professional project experience improves resume visibility.
3. Job opportunity chances improves as organizations always prefer to hire graduates with experience.
Email us for the fee structure and other details with your chosen career path. Click to Email