This project understands and demonstrates the technique which can be used to monitor the websites accessed by employees based on IP and mac-address on a LAN network by analyzing appropriate packets. Wireshark is combined with port mirroring feature on a switch to achieve the solution.
1. A LAN network with internet connection
2. Cisco switch with port mirroring feature
1. Network Topology
2. Understanding Port Mirroring
3. Wireshark capture with Port mirroring configuration on Cisco switches
4. Wireshark screenshot of websites monitored by employees on the LAN network
5. Wireshark screenshot of websites monitored by employees on the LAN network based on IP address.
6. Wireshark screenshot of websites monitored by employees on the LAN network based on mac-address.
Report Format – PDF
No of Pages – 10
Price – $16
Buy and Download with PayPal or credit card on PayPal website using the Add to Cart button
The report would be downloaded automatically and you would also receive the download link in the email used for payment.