Computer network topic
Points to convert the topic into a project, paper or seminar.
1. Setup a Web server on the network
2. Setup a DNS server on the network
3. Setup a simple website on the Web server
4. Access the website using URL registered on the DNS server
5. Analyze the flow of packets using wireshark
6. Document the protocols involved and how data is exchanged between the client and the server.
If you are interested in the topic and require additional support or guidance, send us an email Contact Us
Buy the networking topics E-book for more abstracts and titles – Click here for preview