The project does a detailed analysis of the two different types of the FTP protocol, Active and Passive. The design of the protocols, which include the TCP connection establishment on the respective ports,
are verified using live practical analysis with wireshark protocol analyzer. The different types of security vulnerabilities and attacks targeted on FTP based application are understood. A lab setup topology with appropriate instructions is provided for practical experiment.
1. Basic FTP Design
2. FTP Types (Active and Passive)
3. Wireshark analysis of Active FTP with explanation on capture file
4. Wireshark analysis of Passive FTP with explanation on capture file
5. FTP Vulnerabilities and Mitigation
6. FTP attacks
7. Software and Hardware Requirement
8. Lab Setup for Live capture with wireshark
Pages – 9
Report format – WORD DOC
Price – $20 / Rs 1000
How to buy the report –
Click on the Add to Cart button and make the payment with a PayPal account or credit card on PayPal website.
The report would be downloaded immediately after successful payment and you would also receive a copy of the report in your email used for payment.
If you are based in India or from a country where PayPal is not supported, email us for bank transfer and other alternative methods to purchase the report. Please send us the email with the project title and your location.